The Management of Risk (M_o_R®) course is a road map for risk management. It brings together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms. It provides advice on how the principles, approach, and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied differently depending on the nature of the objectives at risk.
This course provides candidates with the:
- knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across organizations. The training is based on the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
- understanding on how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation. Successful practitioners should be able to apply the approach to any organizational perspective.
Benefits of Training:
- M_o_R® concepts and terminology
- The key principles underpinning the effective management of risk
- The main components of the risk management process
- How to manage risk at the strategic, programme, project and operational levels
- Techniques to support the management of risk process.
- Overview of corporate governance and management of risk
- The management of risk process life cycle
- Making it work and getting it right
- Frameworks, tools and techniques
- Budgets, finance and Management of Risk
- Communicating and training for risk, risk awareness and Management of Risk
- Management, measurement, control and reporting
- Support function for the Management of Risk within a programme and/or project.