Upcoming PRINCE2 Classes:
- August 20-24, 2018 Location: Ottawa, ON
- September 17-21, 2018 Location: Calgary, AB
- October 15-19, 2018 Location: Ottawa, ON
- October 22-26, 2018 Location: Vancouver, BC
- October 22-26, 2018 Location: Edmonton, AB
- October 29 - November 1, 2018 Location: Toronto, ON
- November 5-9, 2018 Location: Winnipeg, MB
- November 26-30, 2018 Location: Ottawa, ON
Upcoming PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration Exam Only:
Upcoming PRINCE2 Agile® Classes:
Dates: September 17-19, 2018 Location: Winnipeg, MN
October 10-12, 2018 Location: Toronto, ON
- November 27-29, 2018 Location: Ottawa, ON
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is a widely used international standard for Project Management that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. It builds on the definitions and structure of PM knowledge and defines a series of processes, components, and techniques that can be applied managing any size or subject of project.
It provides project managers with a practical road map from conception to close for all types of projects and a framework to deliver projects that benefit stakeholders, the business, and the bottom line.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course provides Project and Program Managers with the tools to effectively lead projects of all sizes and types. By the end of the course, participants will be fully prepared for the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams, which are held in the final stage of the course. Attendees must have successfully completed the Foundation exam in order to take the Practitioner exam.
On completion of this course, participants will achieve a detailed and practical understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. Participants will learn how to use PRINCE2 for projects of all sizes and types, avoiding unnecessary overheads and gaining maximum benefit.
Participants will learn the PRINCE2 project management framework including: